Our trainings are currently available in multiple formats. Click on the various format types available below to know more and which suits the most to your learning needs.
Happens when an organization, as a client, wants to engage Talent Reboot for a workshop
- Conducted in the premises of the client / or any location arranged for by client
- Cost of workshop is is decided based on the number of days of training, type of workshop, number of attendees, level of tailoring required and any additional services required (for example, pre/post-workshop assessment of candidates)
- For workshops out of Bangalore, the travel and stay is to be arranged and paid for by the client
- Take a decision based on the following inputs:
- Works out if you have 10 or more trainees
- You want a tailored workshop in terms of contents and/or exercises
- You want us to conduct a workshop, but there is no upcoming public workshop from us as per your dates
- You want assessment of candidates after the training
- You want a workshop focused on your employees in terms of our attention
Conducted at a good hotel where Talent Reboot makes all the arrangements
- Cost is on a per-person basis. At times, discounts are applicable for group registrations. The cost is inclusive of food, stationery and other things needed for the training.
- Cost could vary depending on the type of the training, number of days of training etc.
- For out-station attendees, the travel and stay arrangement is to be arranged and paid for by the candidate(s).
- Payment is to be made in advance to block a seat.
- Take a decision based on the following inputs
- You are an individual or a couple of friends who want to undergo a training programme
- You are a company who has 9 or less trainees to be sponsored
- You are a company and you are looking forward to a generic training programme without tailoring of contents
- You are a company and you are not looking forward to a pre/post-training assessment